Adobe InCopy is a professional content creation and editing program that works closely with Adobe InDesign to improve collaboration between design and editor teams. Adobe InCopy is ideal for large projects where many people work on text and graphic design.
Adobe InCopy allows authors and copy editors to apply styles, track edits, and make changes to the layout of a document, independent of designers who are working on the same document in Adobe InDesign. When working together on projects, the additions made by different users do not replace each other.
• 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10 (version 20H2 or later) ; Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
• Multi-core Intel or AMD Athlon processor with support for 64-bit operating systems
• 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
• 3.6 GB free hard disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation
• 32-bit graphics card
• 1024×768 screen resolution (1920×1080 recommended), HiDPI display support
• To use the Touch workspace, you need a touch-enabled tablet/monitor running Windows 10 (recommended option: Microsoft Surface Pro 3) with a resolution of at least 2160×1440
• Access to online services requires an Internet connection and registration
Size: 937 MB