AutoCAD Architecture is AutoCAD for architects. Specialized functions for architectural design and drafting, as well as a familiar working environment, increase the efficiency of producing projects and working documents. User productivity in AutoCAD Architecture is seen from the first minute compared to traditional CAD, and designers learn new product features at their own pace.
AutoCAD Architecture , which is AutoCAD for architects, combines architectural design tools with the familiar AutoCAD environment. This increases work efficiency and improves coordination with subcontractors.
• Pre-installed Autodesk AutoCAD 2024 with interface language identical to the language of the installed Architecture Addon
• 64 -bit version of Microsoft Windows 10 (version 1809 or later), Windows 11
• 2.5-2.9 GHz processor (3 GHz or faster recommended)
• 16 GB RAM (32 GB recommended)
• Video adapter with 2 GB VRAM, 29 GB/s bandwidth, DirectX 11 support (8 GB and 106 GB/s with DirectX 12 support recommended) • 1920×1080 screen resolution with True
Color (up to 3840×2160)
• 20 GB of free disk space (SSD recommended)
• .NET Framework 4.8 or higher
Optional for 3D modeling and large amounts of data
• At least 16 GB of RAM
• 6 GB of free disk space (not including space required for installation )
• Workstation-class video adapter with 12 GB VRAM or higher, 3840×2160 (4K) display resolution or higher, True Color, Pixel Shader 3.0 or higher
Size: 2.33 GB