Autodesk Inventor Nastran is a CAD-embedded, general-purpose FEA tool powered by the Autodesk Nastran solver. The new Nastran In-CAD offers a wide range of simulations spanning multiple analysis types, delivering another high-end simulation in a CAD-embedded workflow that works within Autodesk Inventor and SOLIDWORKS to help engineers and analysts make great products.
This program, Nastran In-CAD, can also handle different elements in the same analysis, mixing surface models with solids or beam elements in the same analysis. This is to understand better and have more substantial confidence in the draft design proposal.
- Use robust and accurate CAD embedded analysis capabilities.
- Go beyond the linear static studies in Inventor with embedded FEA technology.
- Automate projectile impact and virtual drop tests for phones, laptops, and many other products.
- Model metals, rubber, and soft tissue in a single virtual test.
- Determine stress, strain, and deformation.
- Resolve problems with noise and vibrations.
- Import data from Autodesk CFD and apply thermal and fluid pressure results.
- Analyze earthquake and wind loading.
- Idealize thin solid models as a shell.
- Select which structural members will be automatically idealized as beams.
- Avoid assembly failure due to high thermal stress.
- Analyze structures, such as columns and beams, for catastrophic failure under certain loading conditions.
Release Names: Autodesk.Inventor.Nastran.2023
Size: 783 MB